Product details - Montessori DIY Wooden Loose Parts Toy
- These wooden pieces are open-ended toys that allow for unlimited imagination and creativity.
- They provide a creative space for your child to assemble, combine, sort, and create.
- Multi-purpose: these loose parts toys can be made into different patterns to decorate homes and classrooms. They can also be applied as classroom activity props, allowing students to quickly integrate into groups.
- Learning in games: colourful wooden parts are also suitable for stacking, sorting, counting and creating imaginative game scenes. They also allow children to learn colours and be creative in the process of making patterns.
- Educational toy: the game toy loose parts have a variety of ways to play, including identifying shapes and colours, learning to count, logic games, colouring which helps enhance hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills etc.. They are educational supplies with greater tactility and visual appeal for children to explore.
- Materials: Beech and/or birch wood, non-toxic. Painted by hand using non-toxic and child-safe water-based paints, finished with child-safe oil.
- Dimensions: 6*11 cm
- Age Recommendation: 3 years+
- Wipe clean with a slightly damp cloth before first use. Do not use hot water
- Please do not soak or leave submerged in water.
- To preserve the wood, apply organic oils such as olive oil or coconut oil after cleaning.
PLEASE CONTACT MELLI'S KIDS BEFORE PURCHASE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS. Melli's Kids team is always happy to help!:)
Melli's Kids is an eco-friendly toy shop in Australia, run by an early childhood teacher who wants to share not only safe and sustainable wooden toys for kids but also Montessori and other educational approaches to children's development.
loose parts play, loose parts toys, diy montessori toys, natural loose parts play, wooden toys, wooden loose parts