MNTL's magnetic ball run featured rainbow magnetic tiles and wooden balls with transparent tubes allowing little creators to see the balls zoom through the run. The magnets inside MNTL’s Magnetic Tiles are strong which allows your kid to build tall and secured structures and buildings.
This open-ended quality toy will grow with your child as they learn, and their play becomes more complex. This magnetic marble run set is a great combination of other MNTL tiles packs to take your magnetic building creations to the next level.
These magnetic tiles are designed for children from 3 years old and up with adult supervision. MNTL's magnetic tiles are secured with Rivets that significantly reduce the risks of exposing small magnets to children and last much longer for heavy use, compared to other brands of magnetic tiles that do not have rivets as a safety feature.
Benefits of magnetic tiles to children:
- Brilliant open-ended toys that allow children to explore and learn important skills, such as logical thinking, creativity and imaginative abilities, concentration, collaboration, and perception ability.
- Playing with magnetic tiles also helps unblock your kid's creativity and imagination, allowing them to bring their dreams to life through unstructured play.
- While having fun with these magnetic tiles, children can also improve their hand-eye coordination, fine & gross motor skills.
- STEAM-approved: These STEAM-approved magnetic blocks inspire hours of instruction-free playtime while helping children develop math, science, spatial, and tactile skills. They are also found in educational settings everywhere, fostering teamwork and problem-solving skills as well.
- These magnetic tiles are strong and durable enough to withstand years of imaginative creativity, whether children play inside or outside. They are made of food grade ABS plastic with rivets to ensure children's safety. The star-shaped 16 facets design makes them glitter like gemstones under the sun and less prone to scratches.
- All MNTL magnetic tiles are ASTM, EN71, and CE certified; and are compatible with major brands in the market in the same size and with magnets at the same spot.
- MNTL magnetic tiles are also certified to the newest Australian Safety Standard on Children’s toys containing magnets, which was released in 2020.
- Materials: They are made of food grade ABS plastic with rivets, BPA-free and contains no latex or phthalates. The balls are made of certified wood, using non-toxic paint.
- Dimensions: 100pcs; Box size 38.5*28.5*9.5cm/ weight 2.29kg
- We recommend adult companions for children ages 3-5 as the plastic tubes and magnetic tiles require some dexterity to connect. Children aged 5+ can generally manage the pieces alone while having fun.
- 30 connecting squares
- 12 'U' shapes
- 16 short straights
- 10 long straights
- 12 corners
- 2 bowls
- 2 waves
- 10 slides
- 6 balls